Green Policy/Corporate Values
CRP, Incorporated (CRP), is committed to reducing its environmental footprint through the adoption of environmentally responsible practices, including our offices that reside in a LEED Certified building. We are developing and implementing green practices company-wide as well as for our clients.
"Commitment, Recycle, and Participate! CRP is Going Green!"
A number of corporate strengths serve as the principles that guide CRP staff members in their work. These guiding principles include:
- A strong and responsive, client-driven orientation that emphasizes high quality and exceptional value.
- A commitment to client satisfaction as our most important business objective.
- A commitment to understanding our clients' work environments while working proactively and strategically to meet their needs.
- A commitment to continuous quality improvement, wherein all CRP staff are responsible for ensuring that all of our work meets the highest standards of quality and fulfills all client expectations.
- A commitment to delivering the results our clients expect and deserve—on time and within budget.