symbol of examination
and quality control
This symbol stresses
the need to strive
for the best quality,
whether in production of
goods or in human endeavors.
A number of corporate strengths serve as the principles that guide CRP staff members in their work. These guiding principles include:
- A strong and responsive, client-driven orientation that emphasizes high quality and exceptional value.
- A commitment to client satisfaction as our most important business objective.
- A commitment to understanding our clients' work environments while working proactively and strategically to meet their needs.
- A commitment to continuous quality improvement, wherein all CRP staff are responsible for ensuring that all of our work meets the highest standards of quality and fulfills all client expectations.
- A commitment to delivering the results our clients expect and deserve—on time and within budget.